Latest Movie :

In My Nature, My Mistake




She cadged me in the hall and just gave me 'the look'.

i followed her to the office and listened for half-an-hour to the list of things she intended for me to finish today.

When her instructions were over, i got up to leave.

She noticed the erection showing a bulge.

Don't you ever! She was pointed at my fly. Get that down! Now!

The excitement was extreme. i had to virtually fold my penis to depress its swelling.


If you ever do that again, you know what will happen!


i try not to think of her, of her commanding voice, of her elegant look, of what she might do.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Model United Nations Template | United Nations Template
Copyright © 2011. vonshephudher - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Model United Template Published by Model United Nations Template
Proudly powered by Blogger